French lessons - individual and group courses
Thanks to the specially developed Berlitz® method, we will teach you to speak and react promptly, whether you will need to use French for a business negotiation or your work, your holiday or simply when you want to refresh and enhance your current knowledge of French.
English lessons based on the Berlitz® method:
- develop the ability to react promptly in a foreign language and to make oneself understood
- are conducted by native speakers and experienced instructors
- are focused on active involvement of the participants to make them speak and think in the foreign language
- result from individually arranged syllabi and their content is adapted to the participants' needs
- cover a wide range of French courses with the possibility to set up the syllabus individually
What do the Berlitz® Method courses offer?
Individual French lessons focused on the best possible adaptation to the needs of students - the choice of conversational themes, content of the lessons and the syllabus itself correspond to your needs.
Group French lessons for pairs and small groups in which you effectively learn the foreign language with fun. The participants of these lessons very effectively compliment and motivate one another for better performance.
French corporate lessons include language courses for the employees and specialized seminars on successful handling of business meetings conducted in French.
Virtual French lessons make it possible to learn French from all parts of the world by way of consultation and lessons conducted through the internet
How to start?
Contact your local language centre. Together we will choose the type of lessons to fit in your requirements and offer you a free test to evaluate your current language knowledge and then we will agree upon the commencement of the lessons.