Your Berlitz Centre
Berlitz Copenhagen lies in the centre of Inner Town. The school is easy to get to by train, bus, or car. Best of all, of course, is by bicycle.
We offer an international atmosphere and our highly qualified, international team and the successful Berlitz Method® will make sure you have an experience of a lifetime. We offer a comprehensive range of language and communication courses.
- Within walking distance, you will find the Royal Family’s Palace, and the most photographed area of Copenhagen; Nyhavn.
- Travel in the other direction, and you will find the National Art museum, the botanical gardens, and the King’s Garden.
- There are also plenty of cosy cafes serving some of the best Danish open sandwiches and local beers near our school.
- Just across the water are the new Opera House and the charming Christianshavn area.
- The inner city boasts Scandinavia’s longest shopping street, Stroget, with shopping and dining options for everyone. Some inner city sights include the Round Tower, City Hall, and of course, Tivoli.
- By the waterfront, you will find Castellet and the iconic Little Mermaid.
Copenhagen is Scandinavia's top destination, and we are happy to give our students advice and suggestions on what to see and do.
Visit us in person, write to us online, or call us by phone. We are looking forward to meeting you!